is a Robinson approved service centre specialising in Robinson R22 and R44
helicopter rebuilds, 2200 hour overhauls, MPI’s and snag repairs.
Established in June 2012, under the wing of our well established parent company, ATS helicopters, for the purpose of repairing and maintaining their fleet of various training and charter helicopters to a high standard and provide on demand technical assistance to our instructors and students.
What this means for the helicopter owner:
- Peace of mind in the knowledge that your helicopter will be getting the best possible service at market competitive prices.
- On-demand diagnostics to ensure your helicopter is running the way it was designed to.
What this means for the student:
- You can confidently follow your dreams of flight in safe, properly maintained and tested machines.
- Access to the more technical aspects of flying gives a better sense of trust and understanding of helicopters and how they work.
We also provide:
- Basic cleaning services
- Airworthiness liaison with the SACAA.
- Helicopter recovery
- Ferry services to and from Jack Taylor airfield, Krugersdorp (FAKR)